7 December 2017
Eurostar partners with Liberty London this Christmas
Travellers will receive £15 off gifts in store and online
Eurostar, the high-speed rail service connecting the UK and mainland Europe, has partnered with iconic British retailer, Liberty London, to offer travellers a special Christmas gift, just in time for the festive season.
Now is the ultimate time to travel on Eurostar, as all passengers travelling to and from London between now and the 31st December 2017, will receive £15 off when spending £100 or more instore or online at Liberty London.
How to access the offer
A gift for all
- Eurostar passengers traveling to and from London this December to sign up to the Liberty London loyalty programme either in store or online at www.libertylondon.com
- Passengers to show their special voucher code included in their booking confirmation email or pre-travel email to the Liberty London cashier, or enter it into the checkout page online.
- Shoppers new to the Liberty London programme will receive £15 off when spending £100 or more.
Liberty London is synonymous with British retail and is one of the world’s greatest shopping emporiums. Home to a range of luxurious local and international brands, it features an exclusive edit across fashion, accessories, beauty, and homewares.
This December, the iconic store features festive window displays and a Christmas grotto themed around The Night Before Christmas.
With twinkling pine trees spiralling throughout the atrium and oversized wreaths, the store is bound to get visitors into the Christmas spirit. Gift Guide
To start creating a wish list, view the Liberty Christmas Gift Guide here:http://www.libertylondon.com/uk/department/christmas/ Travel on Eurostar
With quick and convenient check-in, a seamless city-centre to city-centre journey, and a generous baggage allowance, Eurostar is the ideal way to travel between London and mainland Europe.
Passengers travelling on the new e320 train can sit back and unwind in more spacious surroundings and enjoy free wi-fi and over 300 hours of entertainment – all streamed straight to their phone, tablet or laptop.
For more information or to book Eurostar tickets visit www.eurostar.com
or call the Eurostar contact centre on 03432 186 186. -ENDS-Notes to editors
Terms and conditions of the offer may be found on the website here: https://www.eurostar.com/uk-en/deals/liberty About Eurostar
- Eurostar is the high-speed train service linking St Pancras International, Ebbsfleet International, Ashford International, Paris, Brussels, Lille, Calais, Disneyland Resort Paris, Avignon and the French Alps.
- The original Eurostar train was first introduced into service in 1994 carrying 750 passengers and operating at speeds of up to 300kph. Since then, the fleet of 28 trains has carried more than 150 million passengers between London and the Continent. Following their refurbishment these trains will continue to form a core part of the Eurostar fleet. The new e320 also in service carries around 900 passengers at speeds of up to 320kph.
- Eurostar was established in 1994 as a partnership between three railway companies: SNCF, SNCB and LCR (London and Continental Railways). On 1 September 2010, Eurostar became a single, unified corporate entity owned by three shareholders: SNCF, SNCB and LCR. LCR’s holding was transferred to the Treasury in 2014, and sold by the UK government to a consortium comprising Caisse de Depot et Placement du Quebec (CDPQ) and Hermes Infrastructure on 28th May 2015.
- Eurostar is a founder member of Railteam, a partnership between Europe’s leading high-speed train operators that is developing simpler ways to book and travel on the fast-expanding, European high-speed rail network.
- Eurostar and Eurotunnel are entirely separate companies. Eurostar operates high-speed passenger trains, while Eurotunnel operates vehicle shuttle services and the Channel Tunnel itself. Eurostar is Eurotunnel’s biggest customer.