7 November 2017
Eurostar offers group getaways for less
Tickets available from £25 each way
Eurostar, the high-speed passenger rail service linking the UK with mainland Europe, is offering great value fares for group bookings, with tickets available from just £25 each way when booked between 7 November and 19 November 2017.
Travellers will benefit from lower fares the larger their group, when booking a European getaway to Paris, Brussels, Lille or Calais, providing the perfect excuse to plan a trip with family or friends to brighten up the winter months.
Whether it’s a romantic break for two, or a party of up to nine, the group offer is valid for travel between 29 November 2017 and 28 March 2018.
- 2 people for £28 per person each way
- 3 people for £27 per person each way
- 4 to 9 people for £25 per person each way
For those looking to add a little luxury for less, travel in Standard Premier is also included in the offer, with fares from £70 per person each way for 4-9 passengers, featuring more space on board, and a light meal and drinks.
Mary Walsh, Director of Communications for Eurostar said: “Our new offer provides a great excuse to bring family or friends together for a trip to Europe. Whether it’s getting into the festive spirit at Christmas markets, or beating the January blues, great savings are available with lower fares for larger groups.”
To get more value out of their Eurostar ticket, passengers can take advantage of 2 for 1 entry into a top range or museums and galleries at Eurostar destinations including Musée d’Orsay in Paris, Bozar in Brussels, and La Palais des Beaux-arts in Lille, simply by showing their Eurostar ticket.
With quick and convenient check-in, a seamless city-centre to city-centre journey, and a generous baggage allowance, Eurostar is the ideal way to travel to mainland Europe. Passengers travelling on the new e320 train can sit back and unwind in more spacious surroundings and enjoy free wi-fi and over 300 hours of entertainment – all streamed straight to their phone, tablet or laptop.
For more information or to book Eurostar tickets visit www.eurostar.com or call the Eurostar contact centre on 03432 186 186.
Notes to Editors
Terms and Conditions:
For more information:
- Valid for bookings between 07.11.17 and 19.11.17 for travel between 29.11.17 and 19.11.17 inclusive.
- The following blackout dates apply where there will be limited or no availability: 15.12.17 to 08.01.18, 02.02.18 to 04.02.18, 09.02.18 to 18.02.18, 16.02.18 to 04.03.17, 09.03.18 to 11.03.18.
- Valid between London St Pancras, Ebbsfleet International or Ashford International and Paris, Brussels, Lille, Calais or Any Belgian Station.
- Fare is subject to availability.
- Prices based on a compulsory return.
- Standard Premier tickets prices are £70 per person each way for 4-9 people, £75 per person each way for 3 people, and £80 per person each way for 2 people.
- Tickets are exchangeable before departure of each leg by paying the difference in price with the next available fare on the day of exchange plus a fixed fee of £30 per person per segment in Standard class and £40 per person per segment in Standard Premier class, on the same journey within the booking horizon.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- This fare cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Minimum 2 and Maximum 9 people per booking.
- A £3 fee applies to all credit card bookings.
- Fare is available at any Eurostar point of sale including eurostar.com
- Eurostar International Limited Conditions of Carriage apply to travel on Eurostar trains. Copies are available from points of sale or at eurostar.com.
- Full terms and conditions available at www.eurostar.com
Eurostar Press Office
020 7843 email@example.com