9 May 2017
Enjoy Europe this summer from £29
Eurostar releases 75,000 seats for £29 each-way
Eurostar, the high-speed passenger rail service linking the UK with mainland Europe, is offering more opportunities to getaway for less. 75,000 seats are available for just £29 each way to Paris, Brussels, or Lille, and £35 each way to any Belgian station including Bruges, Antwerp or Ghent.
On sale from 9th
May 2017, the fares are valid for travel between 6th
June and 31st
August, ideal for summer strolls along the Seine, or making the most of Belgium’s music festivals.
Those looking for a little luxury can upgrade to Standard Premier from as little as £70 each way, and enjoy more spacious surroundings and a light meal served to their seat.
For travellers looking to escape to the sunshine, more tickets are also available for £45 to Lyon, or £49 each way to Avignon and Marseille. Travelling direct from London St Pancras, Ashford or Ebbsfleet International stations, passengers can relax as they travel at high speed through Provencal lavender fields all the way to the Mediterranean.
Nick Mercer, Commercial Director, Eurostar said: “We’re releasing lots of great value fares over the summer months to help travellers discover somewhere new and embrace their travel state of mind. Whether it’s for a city break in France or Belgium, or to soak up the sun in the South of France, an effortless Eurostar journey is the ideal way to start a European adventure.”
To get more value out of their Eurostar ticket, passengers can take advantage of 2 for 1 entry into a top range or museums and galleries at Eurostar destinations including Musée d’Orsay in Paris, Bozar in Brussels, and Mucem in Marseille, simply by showing their Eurostar ticket.
With quick and convenient check-in, a seamless city-centre to city-centre journey, and a generous baggage allowance, Eurostar is the ideal way to travel to mainland Europe. Passengers travelling on the new e320 train can sit back and unwind in more spacious surroundings and enjoy free wi-fi and over 300 hours of entertainment – all streamed straight to their phone, tablet or laptop.
For more information or to book Eurostar tickets visit www.eurostar.com or call the Eurostar contact centre on 03432 186 186.
Notes to Editors ‘Travel state of mind’
is Eurostar’s new campaign and creative platform, reminding travellers that when they embrace this attitude, travels can be more interesting and rewarding. https://travelstateofmind.eurostar.com/ Terms and Conditions
- *Fare is from £29 one-way based on a return journey of £58 in Standard class from London St Pancras International, Ebbsfleet International or Ashford International to Paris Gare du Nord, Lille Europe, Calais Fréthun or Brussels-Midi and from £35 one-way based on a return journey of £70 in Standard class valid from London St Pancras International, Ebbsfleet International or Ashford International to any Belgian Station, subject to availability.
- Standard Premier fares are £70 one-way based on a return journey of £140 from London St Pancras International, Ebbsfleet International or Ashford International to Paris Gare du Nord, Lille Europe, Calais Fréthun or Brussels-Midi and from £79 one-way based on a return journey of £158 from London St Pancras International, Ebbsfleet International or Ashford International to any Belgian Station, subject to availability.
- There are 45,000 seats available each way between London and Paris, 30,000 between London and Lille/Brussels/Calais, and 6,000 between London and Lyon/Avignon/Marseille.
- Valid for bookings made from 09/05/2017 to 18/05/2017 inclusive for travel from 06/06/2017 and 31/08/2017 for Paris/Brussels/Lille/any Belgian station and 08/06/2017 and 04/11/2017 for Lyon, Avignon and Marseille.
- The following blackout dates apply:
- London - Paris/Brussels/Lille/Calais/Any Belgian station: 13/06/2017 to 14/06/2017, 07/07/2017 to 10/07/2017, 13/07/2017 to 14/07/2017, 16/07/2017, 21/07/2017 to 23/07/2017, 11/08/2017 to 12/08/2017, 15/08/2017, 25/08/2017 to 28/08/2017
- London - Lyon/Avignon/Marseille: 08/06/2017, 16/06/2017 to 17/06/2017, 21/07/2017 to 22/07/2017, 29/07/2017, 05/08/2017, 12/08/2017, 19/08/2017, 21/08/2017, 25/08/2017 to 26/08/2017, 02/09/2017, 20/10/2017 to 21/10/2017
- Lyon/Avignon/Marseille - London: 09/06/2017, 12/06/2017, 23/06/2017, 29/07/2017, 12/08/2017, 19/08/2017, 26/08/2017, 28/08/2017, 02/09/2017 to 03/092017, 08/09/2017, 30/10/2017
- Fare is subject to availability.
- Tickets are exchangeable before departure of each leg by paying the difference in price with the next available fare on the day of exchange plus a fixed fee of £30 per person per segment, on the same journey within the booking horizon.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- This fare cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Max 9 people per booking.
- A £3 fee applies to all credit card bookings.
- Fare is available at any Eurostar point of sale including eurostar.com
- Eurostar International Limited Conditions of Carriage apply to travel on Eurostar trains. Copies are available from points of sale or at eurostar.com.
For more information:
- Eurostar is the high-speed train service linking St Pancras International, Ebbsfleet International, Ashford International, Paris, Brussels, Lille, Calais, Disneyland Resort Paris, Avignon and the French Alps.
- Eurostar was established in 1994 as a partnership between three railway companies: SNCF, SNCB and LCR (London and Continental Railways). On 1 September 2010, Eurostar became a single, unified corporate entity owned by three shareholders: SNCF, SNCB and LCR. LCR’s holding was transferred to the Treasury in 2014, and sold by the UK government to a consortium comprising Caisse de Depot et Placement du Quebec (CDPQ) and Hermes Infrastructure on 28th May 2015.
- Eurostar is a founder member of Railteam, a partnership between Europe’s leading high-speed train operators that is developing simpler ways to book and travel on the fast-expanding, European high-speed rail network.
- Eurostar and Eurotunnel are entirely separate companies. Eurostar operates high-speed passenger trains, while Eurotunnel operates vehicle shuttle services and the Channel Tunnel itself. Eurostar is Eurotunnel’s biggest customer.
Eurostar Press Office
020 7843 email@example.com