28 June 2016
Eurostar Snap on full time: New digital hub becomes available year-round
New digital hub becomes available year-round
Eurostar, the high-speed rail service connecting the UK and mainland Europe, has today announced that its new service Snap
will become a permanent feature, following a successful trial last month.
The digital hub, which rewards those with flexibility on their time of travel with the lowest Eurostar fares, will now be available to customers throughout the year, whenever they visit the site.
Travellers log on to the new online service through their Facebook account and select a travel date and destination specifying a morning or afternoon departure. Then, 48 hours before travel, Eurostar will confirm the exact train time. Bookings must be at least 7 days before departure and tickets to Paris and Brussels are now on sale from £25 one-way.
Notes to editors
- Snap will always house the lowest available fare, which is currently £25 one-way
- Tickets are subject to availability
- No credit card fees or additional costs
- Maximum of 4 passengers per booking
- Weekday fares available at £25 one-way, weekend fares from £35 one-way
- For the initial offer, booking period is between 28th June and 4th July 2016 for travel between 5th July and 26th July 2016
- The next dates will be uploaded from 5th July
- If booking a return journey, a one night stay is required