6 November 2018
Start the new year with a European getaway
Eurostar, the high-speed passenger rail service linking the UK with mainland Europe, is offering Brits the chance to holiday for less with the release of over 75,000 seats on sale from £29 one-way to Paris, Lille, Brussels, and from only £35 one-way to Rotterdam and Amsterdam on the new direct service from London.
Whether it’s a gastronomic getaway to Rotterdam, a shopping spree in Antwerp, or a romantic trip to Paris, the hardest decision will be deciding where to go.
The promotion will run for 15 days from 6 November – 20 November 2018 and passengers will be able to travel to from 8 January 2019 – 3 April 2019.
Amsterdam and Rotterdam
Paris, Lille, Brussels
- Standard class fares from £35 one-way
2 for 1 entry
- Standard class fares from £29 one-way
- Explore more of Belgium with an ‘Any Belgian station’ ticket from just £35 each way in standard class
To get more value out of their Eurostar ticket, passengers can take advantage of 2 for 1 entry into a top range of museums and galleries at Eurostar destinations including Musée d’Orsay in Paris, Bozar in Brussels, and Le Palais des Beaux-Arts in Lille, simply by showing their Eurostar ticket. Ease of travel
With quick and convenient check-in, a seamless city-centre to city-centre journey, and a generous baggage allowance, Eurostar is the ideal way to travel between London and mainland Europe. Travellers can sit back and unwind with free wi-fi and over 300 hours of on board entertainment, all streamed straight to a phone, tablet or laptop.
For more information or to book visit www.eurostar.com
or call the Eurostar contact centre on 03432 186 186. -ENDS-Notes to Editors About Eurostar
Terms and Conditions:
- Eurostar is the high-speed train service linking St Pancras International, Ebbsfleet International, Ashford International, Paris, Brussels, Lille, Calais, Disneyland Resort Paris, Lyon, Avignon, Marseille, the French Alps, Rotterdam and Amsterdam.
- From its early days of operation Eurostar has championed the environmental benefits of high speed rail and the switch to sustainable modes of transport for short haul travel. A Eurostar journey from London to Amsterdam emits 80% less carbon than the equivalent short haul flight making it a clear choice for the future of travel in Europe.
- Customers travelling by Eurostar can enjoy a range of benefits including:
- Seamless city centre to city centre travel, with stations located in the heart of our destinations
- Comfort and space on board to work or unwind with wifi connectivity and onboard entertainment
- Fast and convenient check-in - passengers are asked to arrive only 30 minutes before departure
- Generous, free-of-charge baggage allowance with each passenger allowed 2 bags/suitcases and 1 piece of hand luggage
- No queues or baggage reclaim upon arrival - simply take your bag with you on board
For more information:
- Prices for travel to Paris, Lille, Brussels and Any Belgian station are based on a return journey
- Fares are subject to availability and is limited for travel on Monday mornings, Fridays and weekends
- Fares valid for travel any day of the week subject to availability and timetable
- Blackout dates apply: 01.02.2019 to 02.02.2019, 08.02.2019 to 11.02.2019, 15.02.2019 to 17.02.2019, 22.02.2019 to 24.02.2019, 01.03.2019 to 03.03.2019, 08.03.2019 to 10.03.2019
- Tickets are exchangeable up to departure by paying a £30/€40 fee in Standard plus any difference in fare
- Tickets are non-refundable at any time
- Maximum 9 passengers per booking
- Immediate payment required
- Full T&Cs available at Eurostar.com
Eurostar Press Office
020 7843 firstname.lastname@example.org