24 July 2019
Enjoy a memorable journey for less
Eurostar, the high-speed passenger rail service linking the UK with mainland Europe, is offering savings of up to £80 on a return journey in its high-end Business Premier class of service to Paris, Brussels, Lille and Calais. Available to book from 25th July to 25th August, the savings are valid for travel between 1st and 31st August 2019.
Business Premier provides the highest standard in short-haul European travel. Stations feature a dedicated check-in and security lane, as well as exclusive Business Premier lounges with complimentary snacks, refreshments and a wide range of magazines and newspapers. Cocktail bars in London and Paris make the ultimate destination for travellers looking to relax at the end of the day with drinks created by London Cocktail Club specially for Eurostar.
Once on board, dedicated Business Premier coaches provide space to unwind, and travellers are served the finest on-board dining with a 3-course meal developed by Michelin-starred chef Raymond Blanc, OBE. The seasonal menus combine the best cuisine from Eurostar destinations, and feature sustainable ingredients sourced locally. Eurostar is the first transport provider to receive two-star accreditation from the Sustainable Restaurant Association (SRA).
Business Premier features:
With quick and convenient check-in, a seamless city-centre to city-centre journey and a generous baggage allowance, Eurostar is the ideal way to travel to mainland Europe. Travellers can sit back and enjoy free wi-fi and over 300 hours of on board entertainment, all streamed straight to their phone, tablet or laptop.
- Check-in up to 10 minutes before departure with a dedicated check-in lane
- Generous baggage allowance of two cases plus hand luggage
- Fully flexible tickets up to and after departure
- Exclusive lounges offering refreshments, snacks, newspapers and magazines
- Dedicated coaches on board with more space and complimentary magazines and newspapers
- Menu developed with Michelin-starred chef Raymond Blanc, OBE
- Taxi booking service before arrival
For more information or to book Eurostar tickets visit eurostar.com or call the Eurostar contact centre on 03432 186 186.
For more information:
Eurostar Press Office
020 7843 5500
Press.email@example.comNote to editors
- Bookings must be made at least 7 days before travel.
- Tickets are exchangeable 60 days after departure with no fee, only 1 exchange possible.
- For exchanges, pay the difference in price between the original fare and the available fare on the day in the same class of service.
- Tickets are refundable at any time
- Valid for travel from 09:30 Monday to Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday
- The following blackout dates apply: 23/08/19 to 24/08/19 inclusive, 26/08/19 to 27/08/19 inclusive.
- Full T&Cs available on Eurostar.com
- Eurostar is the high-speed train service linking St Pancras International, Ebbsfleet International, Ashford International, Paris, Brussels, Lille, Calais, Disneyland Resort Paris, Lyon, Avignon, Marseille, the French Alps, Rotterdam and Amsterdam.
- From its early days of operation Eurostar has championed the environmental benefits of high speed rail and the switch to sustainable modes of transport for short haul travel. A Eurostar journey from London to Amsterdam emits 80% less carbon than the equivalent short haul flight making it a clear choice for the future of travel in Europe.
- Customers travelling by Eurostar can enjoy a range of benefits including:
- Seamless city centre to city centre travel, with stations located in the heart of our destinations
- Comfort and space on board to work or unwind with wifi connectivity and onboard entertainment
- Fast and convenient check-in - passengers are asked to arrive only 30 minutes before departure
- Generous, free-of-charge baggage allowance with each passenger allowed 2 bags/suitcases and 1 piece of hand luggage
- No queues or baggage reclaim upon arrival - simply take your bag with you on board
- Eurostar was established in 1994 as a partnership between three railway companies: SNCF, SNCB and LCR (London and Continental Railways). On 1 September 2010, Eurostar became a single, unified corporate entity owned by three shareholders: SNCF, SNCB and LCR. LCR’s holding was transferred to the Treasury in 2014, and sold by the UK government to a consortium comprising Caisse de Depot et Placement du Quebec (CDPQ) and Hermes Infrastructure on 28th May 2015.
- Eurostar is a founder member of Railteam, a partnership between Europe’s leading high-speed train operators that is developing simpler ways to book and travel on the fast-expanding, European high-speed rail network.