4 July 2018
Eurostar rolls out the rainbow carpet for Pride 2018
Suggested photo caption: Passengers travelling by Eurostar to London to celebrate Pride 2018 are welcomed by a rainbow carpet on the platforms at St Pancras International.
Eurostar, the high-speed passenger rail service linking the UK with mainland Europe, today unveils a rainbow carpet welcoming travellers to London to celebrate Pride 2018 this weekend.
The carpet will provide the perfect setting for selfies and photos as travellers arrive in London for the Pride festivities. Eurostar will also show its support throughout the station, with a specially designed rainbow logo on display at ticket gates during the lead up to Pride.
A selection of the best places to stay during the Pride celebrations has been curated from Eurostar’s new hotel collection, specially selected for their proximity to the parade route:
Notes to editors About Eurostar
For more information:Eurostar Press Office 020 7843 email@example.com
- Eurostar is the high-speed train service linking St Pancras International, Ebbsfleet International, Ashford International, Paris, Brussels, Lille, Calais, Disneyland Resort Paris, Lyon, Avignon, Marseille, the French Alps, Rotterdam and Amsterdam.
- From its early days of operation Eurostar has championed the environmental benefits of high speed rail and the switch to sustainable modes of transport for short haul travel. A Eurostar journey from London to Amsterdam emits 80% less carbon than the equivalent short haul flight making it a clear choice for the future of travel in Europe.
- Customers travelling by Eurostar can enjoy a range of benefits including:
- Seamless city centre to city centre travel, with stations located in the heart of our destinations
- Comfort and space on board to work or unwind with wifi connectivity and onboard entertainment
- Fast and convenient check-in - passengers are asked to arrive only 30 minutes before departure
- Generous, free-of-charge baggage allowance with each passenger allowed 2 bags/suitcases and 1 piece of hand luggage
- No queues or baggage reclaim upon arrival - simply take your bag with you on board
- Eurostar’s Business Premier service offers the highest standards in short-haul business travel. With flexible fares up to departure, Business Premier customers enjoy 10 minute express check-in, exclusive access to the business lounges as well as complimentary drinks and fine dining in the comfort of their seat.