9 December 2019
Eurostar e-vouchers on sale for Christmas
With Christmas just around the corner, Eurostar is offering e-vouchers as the perfect gift for travel enthusiasts this festive season.
Christmas shoppers can avoid the hassle of the of the high street and purchase an e-voucher redeemed against several European destinations at the touch of a button.
To purchase the e-voucher, customers can simply visit vouchers.eurostar.com, select the value of the voucher, add a personal message and share directly with friends and family.
The e-voucher can be used across all Eurostar destinations this Christmas and into the New Year, including Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Lille, Disneyland Paris and more.
Whether you’re spoiling a loved one to a romantic trip in Paris or treating a friend to cruise through the scenic canals in Amsterdam, the Eurostar e-voucher bears the gift of experience for families and friends this Christmas.
How to create your e-voucher
With quick and convenient check-in, a seamless city-centre to city-centre journey, and a generous baggage allowance, Eurostar is the ideal way to travel to mainland Europe.For more information or to book Eurostar tickets visit www.eurostar.com or call the Eurostar contact centre on 03432 186 186.-ENDS-
- Visit vouchers.eurostar.com
- Select the value of the voucher (between £25 - £500)
- Choose a festive design and enter a personal message
- Enter the gift recipients email address and the distribution date
- Finalise the payment
- Et voilà, the gift card is sent
Notes to Editors
- Eurostar is the high-speed train service linking St Pancras International, Ebbsfleet International, Ashford International, Paris, Brussels, Lille, Calais, Disneyland Resort Paris, Lyon, Avignon, Marseille, the French Alps, Rotterdam and Amsterdam.
- From its early days of operation Eurostar has championed the environmental benefits of high-speed rail and the switch to sustainable modes of transport for short haul travel. A Eurostar journey from London to Paris emits up to 90% fewer carbon emissions than the equivalent short haul flight making it a clear choice for the future of travel in Europe.
- Customers travelling by Eurostar can enjoy a range of benefits including:
- Seamless city centre to city centre travel, with stations located in the heart of our destinations
- Comfort and space on board to work or unwind with wifi connectivity and onboard entertainment
- Fast and convenient check-in - passengers are asked to arrive only 30 minutes before departure
- Generous, free-of-charge baggage allowance with each passenger allowed 2 bags/suitcases and 1 piece of hand luggage
- No queues or baggage reclaim upon arrival - simply take your bag with you on board
For more information:
Eurostar Press Office
020 7843 5500