7 March 2018
Spring into a European adventure
Eurostar, the high-speed passenger rail service linking the UK with mainland Europe, is releasing thousands of low priced seats from just £29 one way to Paris, Brussels, Lille or Calais, and from only £35 one way on its new direct service to Rotterdam and Amsterdam, which starts on 4th April.
On sale from 8th to 18th March, the great value fares are available for travel between 22nd March and 17th September*, ideal for a spring getaway to explore Amsterdam’s canals or for a summer stroll along the banks of the Seine. For those looking to venture further afield, fares to the lavender fields of Provence are available from only £49 each way.
With Standard Premier fares from just £70 each way, travellers looking to treat themselves to luxury for less can set off in style and sit back and relax in more spacious surroundings with food and drinks served to their seat.
Amsterdam and Rotterdam valid for travel between 4th April and 3rd September 2018
Paris, Brussels, Lille or Calais valid for travel between 22nd March and 23rd August 2018
- Standard class fares from £35 each way
- Standard Premier fares from £79 each way
Lyon, Avignon and Marseille valid for travel between 21st June and 17th September 2018
- Standard class fares from £29 each way
- Standard Premier fares from £70 each way
- Explore more of Belgium with an ‘Any Belgian station’ ticket from just £35 each way, or £79 in Standard Premier
- Standard class fares from £45 to Lyon and £49 to Avignon and Marseille each way
- Standard Premier fares from £80 to Lyon and £85 to Avignon and Marseille each way
To get more value out of a Eurostar ticket, passengers can take advantage of 2 for 1 entry into a top range of museums and galleries at Eurostar destinations including Musée d’Orsay in Paris, Bozar in Brussels and Mucem in Marseille, simply by showing their Eurostar ticket.
With quick and convenient check-in, a seamless city-centre to city-centre journey and a generous baggage allowance, Eurostar is the ideal way to travel to mainland Europe. Travellers can sit back and unwind with free wi-fi and over 300 hours of on board entertainment, all streamed straight to a phone, tablet or laptop.
For more information or to book Eurostar tickets visit eurostar.com
or call the Eurostar contact centre on 08432 186 186.
For more information: Eurostar Press Office020 7843 5500Press.email@example.com Note to editors
- All prices based on a return journey
- Fares are subject to availability
- Based on bookings made between 08.03.18 to 18.03.18, for travel between:
- From UK to Paris, Brussels, Lille, Calais and Any Belgian Station: 22.03.18 to 23.08.18
- From Paris, Brussels, Lille, Calais and Any Belgian Station to UK: 22.03.18 to 23.08.18
- From UK to Lyon, Avignon and Marseille: 21.06.18 to 17.09.18
- From Lyon, Avignon and Marseille to UK: 04.05.18 to 17.09.18
- From UK to Rotterdam and Amsterdam: 04.04.18 to 03.09.18
- Prices based on a compulsory return trip
- Black-out dates apply:
- From UK to Paris, Brussels, Lille, Calais and Any Belgian Station: 28.03.18 to 03.04.18, 28.04.18 to 29.04.18, 01.05.18, 04.05.18 to 13.05.18, 21.05.18, 25.05.18 to 27.05.18, 20.07.18 to 22.07.18
- From Brussels, Lille, Calais and Any Belgian Station to UK: 28.03.18 to 03.04.18, 13.04.18 to 15.04.18, 27.04.18 to 28.04.18, 04.05.18 to 13.05.18, 18.05.18 to 19.05.18, 28.05.18, 02.06.18 to 03.06.18, 29.06.18 to 01.07.18, 06.07.18 to 08.07.18
- From UK to Lyon, Avignon and Marseille: 22.06.18, 23.06.18, 25.06.18, 29.06.18, 30.06.18, 02.07.18, 06.07.18, 09.07.18, 13.07.18, 20.07.18, 21.07.18, 27.07.18, 28.07.18, 03.08.18, 04.08.18, 11.08.18, 18.08.18, 24.08.18, 25.08.18
- From Lyon, Avignon and Marseille to UK: 07/05/18, 14/05/18, 18/05/18, 21/05/18, 25/05/18, 01/06/18, 02/06/18, 04/06/18, 08/06/18, 09/01/18, 11/06/18, 15/06/18, 16/06/18, 18/06/18, 22/06/18, 23/06/18, 25/06/18, 29/06/18, 30/06/18, 02/07/18, 06/07/18, 08/07/18, 09/07/18, 16/07/18, 23/07/18, 03/08/18, 04/08/18, 10/08/18, 11/08/18, 12/08/18, 18/08/18, 25/08/18, 31/08/18, 01/09/18, 02/09/18
- From UK to Rotterdam and Amsterdam: 26.04.18 to 29.04.18, 04.05.18 to 06.05.18, 10.05.18, 21.05.18, 25.05.18 to 27.05.18, 20.07.18 to 22.07.18, 28.07.18, 24.08.18 to 25.08.18
- Tickets are exchangeable up to departure by paying a £30 fee in Standard or a £40 fee in Standard Premier, plus any difference in fare
- Tickets are non-refundable at any time
- Maximum 9 passengers per booking
- Full T&Cs available at Eurostar.com
- Eurostar is the high-speed train service linking St Pancras International, Ebbsfleet International, Ashford International, Paris, Brussels, Lille, Calais, Disneyland Resort Paris, Avignon and the French Alps.
- The current Eurostar train was first introduced into service in 1994 carrying 750 passengers and operating at speeds of up to 300kph. Since then, the fleet of 28 trains has carried more than 150 million passengers between London and the Continent. Following their refurbishment these trains will continue to form a core part of the Eurostar fleet. The new e320 will carry around 900 passengers at speeds of up to 320kph.
- Eurostar was established in 1994 as a partnership between three railway companies: SNCF, SNCB and LCR (London and Continental Railways). On 1 September 2010, Eurostar became a single, unified corporate entity owned by three shareholders: SNCF, SNCB and LCR. LCR’s holding was transferred to the Treasury in 2014, and sold by the UK government to a consortium comprising Caisse de Depot et Placement du Quebec (CDPQ) and Hermes Infrastructure on 28th May 2015.
- Eurostar is a founder member of Railteam, a partnership between Europe’s leading high-speed train operators that is developing simpler ways to book and travel on the fast-expanding, European high-speed rail network.
- Eurostar and Eurotunnel are entirely separate companies. Eurostar operates high-speed passenger trains, while Eurotunnel operates vehicle shuttle services and the Channel Tunnel itself. Eurostar is Eurotunnel’s biggest customer.