11 September 2018
Eurostar offers lower fares for larger groups
Tickets available from £25 each way
Eurostar, the high-speed passenger rail service linking the UK with mainland Europe, is offering savings for travellers that book together. Savings start when at least two people travel together, with tickets from just £25 each way for groups above four. The special fares are valid when booked between 12th
September, for European getaways from 2nd
October to 12th
Whether it’s a romantic break for two, or a group trip to celebrate a special occasion, the great value fares provide the perfect excuse to visit Paris, Brussels, Lille, Calais, or to take advantage of Eurostar’s new service direct to Rotterdam and Amsterdam.
To Paris, Lille, Brussels or Calais
- 2 people for £28 per person each way
- 3 people for £27 per person each way
- 4 to 9 people for £25 per person each way
To Rotterdam or Amsterdam
- 2 people for £33 per person each way
- 3 people for £32 per person each way
- 4 to 9 people for £30 per person each way
For those looking to enjoy a little luxury, Standard Premier fares are also available from £70 per person each way, providing more space on board and a light meal and drinks served at seat.
To get more value out of their Eurostar ticket, passengers can take advantage of 2 for 1 entry into a top range or museums and galleries at Eurostar destinations including Musée d’Orsay in Paris, Bozar in Brussels, and La Palais des Beaux-arts in Lille, simply by showing their Eurostar ticket.
With quick and convenient check-in, a seamless city-centre to city-centre journey, and a generous baggage allowance, Eurostar is the ideal way to travel to mainland Europe. Passengers can sit back and unwind with free wi-fi and over 300 hours of entertainment – all streamed straight to their phone, tablet or laptop.
For more information or to book Eurostar tickets visit www.eurostar.com or call the Eurostar contact centre on 03432 186 186.
Notes to Editors Terms and Conditions:
For more information:
- Valid for bookings between 12.09.18 and 24.09.18 for travel between 02.10.18 and 12.12.18 inclusive (Paris, Brussels, Lille, Calais and Any Belgian Station), and until 08.12.18 for Rotterdam and Amsterdam.
- The following blackout dates apply where there will be limited or no availability: 05.10.18 to 08.10.18, 20.10.18 to 22.10.18, 27.10.18 to 28.10.18, 31.10.18 to 04.11.18, 30.11.18 to 02.12.18, 07.12.18 to 09.12.18.
- Valid between London St Pancras, Ebbsfleet International or Ashford International and Paris, Brussels, Lille, Calais, Any Belgian Station, Rotterdam or Amsterdam.
- Fare is subject to availability.
- Prices based on a compulsory return (excluding travel to Rotterdam and Amsterdam)
- Standard Premier tickets prices are:
- Paris, Brussels, Lille or Calais: £70 per person each way for 4-9 people, £75 per person each way for 3 people, and £80 per person each way for 2 people.
- Rotterdam or Amsterdam: £70 per person each way for 4-9 people, £72 per person each way for 3 people, and £75 per person each way for 2 people.
- Tickets are exchangeable before departure of each leg by paying the difference in price with the next available fare on the day of exchange plus a fixed fee of £30 per person per segment in Standard class and £40 per person per segment in Standard Premier class, on the same journey within the booking horizon.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- This fare cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Minimum 2 and Maximum 9 people per booking.
- Eurostar International Limited Conditions of Carriage apply to travel on Eurostar trains. Copies are available from points of sale or at eurostar.com.
- Full terms and conditions available at www.eurostar.com
Eurostar Press Office
020 7843 email@example.com