22 February 2023
London, UK, 22nd February 2023: Eurostar, the high-speed passenger rail service connecting the UK and mainland Europe, has released a 25% discount code for weekday travel for one week only. Customers can access an amazing deal for a city break from London to Lille or Paris when travelling on Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays between 7th and 29th March 2023. The CITYBREAK25 code is valid for tickets booked between 21 and 25th February only.
Spring is a popular time to visit Paris, and in March travellers can beat the crowds and enjoy a visit to the Jardins des Champs Élysées, where blossom trees will be just starting to bloom, or the Atelier des
Lumières - an immersive digital show accompanied by original music alongside famous artworks. Lille’s major art fair will be live from 9-12th March and there are plenty of breweries and restaurants to enjoy
in the Old Town which are full of charm and character.
Eurostar offers seamless city-centre to city-centre travel and a generous baggage allowance with no weight or liquid restrictions. Travellers can book with confidence knowing that all tickets – including sale fares - are flexible, with no exchange fee up to 7 days before departure, offering peace of mind should travel restrictions or plans change. To book, visit www.eurostar.com .
1. The 25% discount applies to Standard and Standard Premier tickets (return only) from/to London St Pancras
International, Paris Gare du Nord or Lille Europe.
2. The discount shall be valid on bookings made from 09h00 GMT on 21/02/2023 until 22h59 GMT on 25/02/2023, for
travel between 07/03/2023 and 29/03/2023 inclusive.
3. This offer is valid for travel on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays only.
4. This offer is subject to availability.
5. The discount code can only be used on the Eurostar website (www.eurostar.com), by quoting the code when calling
the Eurostar Contact Centre, or at our stations (London St Pancras International and Paris Gare du Nord) when
purchasing tickets for Eurostar train services.
6. The discount code must be quoted at time of booking and cannot be retrospectively applied after booking. The
discount code can be redeemed 15,000 times, but only one discount code can be redeemed per booking. The
discount code can only be redeemed against bookings made in GBP.
7. The discount code cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale or discount. The discount code can be
used together with e-vouchers and, for Club Eurostar members, together with the part points - part payment option.
8. The discount code cannot be used against package bookings or any fees or add-ons (e.g., hotels, insurance, car
rental). If, within a booking, there are ineligible tickets and/or fees or add-ons, the discount code will be applied only
to the eligible part of the booking.
9. Alterations, refunds or exchanges will be permitted in accordance with ticket conditions.
10. The discount code only applies to the initial booking made during the booking dates specified in point 2 for the travel
period referred to in point 2. If you exchange your initial booking, the discount code cannot be applied to your new
booking. However, the value of your initial booking with the discount code applied will remain the same.
11. Eurostar reserves the right to cancel bookings or to recover the full fare for any booking if it considers there has been
an abuse of this offer or breach of these terms and conditions.
12. Eurostar reserves the right to change these terms and condition at any time without notice.
13. Eurostar International Limited Conditions of Carriage apply to travel on Eurostar trains. Copies are available from
Eurostar points of sale or at eurostar.com.
14. The promoter of this promotion is: Eurostar International Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales
under company number 2462001, whose registered office is 6th Floor, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London N1 9AG.
For full terms and conditions visit www.eurostar.com