7 January 2020
Eurostar launches sale with fares from just £29
Eurostar, the high-speed passenger rail service connecting the UK and mainland Europe, is offering great value seats from just £29 for travel between January and September 2020.
Customers can purchase tickets to explore several exciting European destinations – including Paris, Brussels, Lille, Amsterdam, Rotterdam or all the way to the Med in Marseille – the perfect opportunity to enjoy a spring city break or a summer holiday in the South of France for less. The fares are available to book from 7th January 2020 until 20th January 2020, and valid for travel between:
From £35 each way, Eurostar’s direct connection from London to the Netherlands offers an effortless journey to reach Rotterdam’s modern architecture and galleries, or the canals and culture of Amsterdam.
- 21st January – 1st April for Paris, Brussels, Lille and Calais
- 21st January – 30th March for Rotterdam and Amsterdam
- 22nd May – 7th September for Lyon, Avignon and Marseille
Travellers to the South of France can experience Provençal countryside and dramatic coastlines of Avignon and Marseille from just £49 each way. Food lovers can indulge in a taste of gastronomy in Lyon, with tickets from £45 each way.
Customers can experience more for less with Standard Premier tickets from just £70 and enjoy more space on board, a light meal and refreshments during their journey, and complimentary magazines.
Eurostar offers seamless city-centre to city-centre travel, a quick and convenient check-in up to 30 minutes before departure and a generous baggage allowance with no weight restrictions.
For more information or to book Eurostar tickets, visit Eurostar.com or call the Eurostar contact centre on 08432 186186.
ENDSNotes to editors:
- Valid for travel between the following dates:
- Core routes (Paris, Brussels, Calais, Lille): 21.01.2020 – 01.04.2020
- Amsterdam and Rotterdam one-way: 21.01.2020 – 30.03.2020
- Lyon, Avignon and Marseille: 22.05.2020 – 07.09.2020
- Black-out dates for each route include:
- Paris, Brussels, Lille, Calais, Any Belgian Station: 26.01.20; 31.01.20 – 03.02.20; 08.02.20 – 09.02.20; 14.02.20 – 16.02.20; 21.02.20 – 23.02.20; 29.02.20 – 01.03.20; 21.03.20 – 22.03.20; 28.03.20 – 29.03.20
- Amsterdam and / or Rotterdam: 26.01.20; 01.02.20 – 02.02.20; 08.02.20 – 09.02.20; 14.02.20 – 16.02.20; 21.02.20 – 23.02.20; 29.09.20 – 01.03.20; 13.03.20 – 16.03.20; 28.03.20 – 29.03.20
- Lyon, Avignon and Marseille: 22.05.20 – 25.05.20; 30.05.20 – 31.05.20; 28.08.20 – 31.08.20
- Note: The above black-out dates will be managed through availability. It is possible that some seats are released on these dates and if this is the case, customers are permitted to make a booking at the promotional fare.
- Compulsory return (excluding travel to Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Lyon, Avignon and Marseille)
- Tickets are exchangeable up to departure by paying a £30/€40 fee in Standard or a £40/€50 fee in Standard Premier plus (if the new fare is more expensive than the original fare) any difference in fare (difference in price between the original fare and the available fare on the day in the same or higher class of service)
- The lower exchange fee of £15 / €20 applies to bookings made on the dedicated Child fares
- Tickets are non-refundable at any time
- Maximum 9 passengers per booking
- Immediate payment required
- Fares combinable with Standard and Standard Premier Public fares
- Fares valid for travel any day of the week subject to availability and timetable
- No stay away condition (can be used as a day trip