26 November 2019
£25 fares with Eurostar SNAP this Black Friday
For travel to Paris, Brussels or Lille
Eurostar, the high-speed passenger rail service linking the UK with mainland Europe for 25 years, is offering £25 seats this Black Friday. Available for booking from 28th November to 2nd December 2019, the great value fares are valid for travel from 7th January to 6th February 2020.
The tickets are available using Eurostar SNAP, which offers last minute tickets at the lowest prices for those with flexibility over exactly which train they travel on. Travellers simply sign in at snap.eurostar.com, choose between either morning or afternoon travel, and then will receive details of the exact train 48 hours before departure.
For the same price as a ticket to the airport,1 Eurostar takes travellers from city-centre to city-centre with a comfortable and effortless high-speed journey. Whether it’s to wander around art galleries, indulge in local cuisine or discover a new neighbourhood, Eurostar destinations provide the perfect setting for a winter’s break.
With quick and convenient check-in up to 30 minutes before departure, a seamless city-centre to city-centre journey, a generous baggage allowance with no weight restrictions and free wi-fi and on board entertainment, Eurostar is the ideal way to travel. Eurostar passengers can get even more value out of their ticket by taking advantage of 2 for 1 entry to Europe’s top museums across Paris, Lille, Brussels, Lyon and Marseille by simply showing their Eurostar ticket.
For more information or to book Eurostar tickets visit snap.eurostar.com
Notes to editors
1Based on an Anytime Day Single Heathrow Express fare of £25.00: https://www.heathrowexpress.com/tickets-and-offers/tickets-offers#/
Terms & Conditions
For more information:
- The following blackout dates apply: 25/01/2020, 26/01/2020, 31/01/2020, 01/02/2020, 02/02/2020
- Non-exchangeable and non-refundable
- Bookings must be made at least seven days before departure
- Fare is subject to availability
- Maximum 4 passengers per booking
- Confirmation of the exact train booking will be made by email and at snap.eurostar.com 48 hours before departure.
- Tickets cannot be upgraded, nor used in conjunction with any other offer or promotional fare
- Bookings made at snap.eurostar.com will not earn Club EurostarTM points
- Offer only available from snap.eurostar.com for Facebook or Twitter users
- Full T&Cs available at eurostarsnap.com
Eurostar Press Office
020 7843 5500
- Eurostar is the high-speed train service linking St Pancras International, Ebbsfleet International, Ashford International, Paris, Brussels, Lille, Calais, Disneyland Resort Paris, Avignon, the French Alps, Lyon, Avignon, Marseille, Rotterdam and Amsterdam.
- Eurostar was established in 1994 as a partnership between three railway companies: SNCF, SNCB and LCR (London and Continental Railways). On 1 September 2010, Eurostar became a single, unified corporate entity owned by three shareholders: SNCF, SNCB and LCR. LCR’s holding was transferred to the Treasury in 2014, and sold by the UK government to a consortium comprising Caisse de Depot et Placement du Quebec (CDPQ) and Hermes Infrastructure on 28th May 2015.
- Eurostar is a founder member of Railteam, a partnership between Europe’s leading high-speed train operators that is developing simpler ways to book and travel on the fast-expanding, European high-speed rail network.
- Eurostar and Eurotunnel are entirely separate companies. Eurostar operates high-speed passenger trains, while Eurotunnel operates vehicle shuttle services and the Channel Tunnel itself. Eurostar is Eurotunnel’s biggest customer.