25 April 2018
Eurostar launches new hotel collection
Eurostar, the high-speed rail service linking the UK and mainland Europe, is now offering customers access to an exclusive range of hand-picked hotels with special rates when booked together with travel.
The new hotel collection has been curated by Eurostar to provide travellers with the best selection of high quality city-centre hotels across all price-points, grouped in different themes to make booking the ideal trip quick and easy. From design gems to gastronomic hot-spots, the new platform will help customers identify the perfect, tried and tested hotel.
Designed to offer leisure passengers a more streamlined experience when booking their trip, Eurostar customers will also soon be able to tailor their entire trip by theme. From culture and cuisine to relaxation, celebration, budget and family, travellers will select their preferred options at the point of booking, helping them to choose the ultimate hotel and journey options suited to their specific need. Tailored travel
The hotel collection is the first in a series of innovations at Eurostar. With a range of bespoke experiences soon to be launched across music, theatre and entertainment, Eurostar will continue to evolve the offering, providing passengers with more than just travel. Roberto Abbondio, Eurostar Managing Director of New Digital Business said:
“We’ve created the new platform to engage with our passengers on more than just their journey, bringing our destinations to life with a range of accommodation and experiences that can be selected to suit their individual needs, to create the ideal trip.
The first step is by offering quality places to stay, and then we will be forging long term partnerships with the best our cities have to offer, from the top attractions to more bespoke ‘bijou’ adventures.
With the majority of our colleagues living in our key destinations, we know them intimately, and look forward to opening them up in a whole new way to those that travel with us.” Ease of travel
With quick and convenient check-in, a seamless city-centre to city-centre journey, and a generous baggage allowance, Eurostar is the ideal way to travel between London and mainland Europe.
For more information or to book visit www.eurostar.com/uk-en/packages
or call the Eurostar contact centre on 03432 186 186. EndsNotes to editors About Eurostar
- Eurostar is the high-speed train service linking St Pancras International, Ebbsfleet International, Ashford International, Paris, Brussels, Lille, Calais, Disneyland Resort Paris, Lyon, Avignon, Marseille, the French Alps, Rotterdam and Amsterdam.
- From its early days of operation Eurostar has championed the environmental benefits of high speed rail and the switch to sustainable modes of transport for short haul travel. A Eurostar journey from London to Amsterdam emits 80% less carbon than the equivalent short haul flight making it a clear choice for the future of travel in Europe.
- Customers travelling by Eurostar can enjoy a range of benefits including:
- Seamless city centre to city centre travel, with stations located in the heart of our destinations
- Comfort and space on board to work or unwind with wifi connectivity and onboard entertainment
- Fast and convenient check-in - passengers are asked to arrive only 30 minutes before departure
- Generous, free-of-charge baggage allowance with each passenger allowed 2 bags/suitcases and 1 piece of hand luggage
- No queues or baggage reclaim upon arrival - simply take your bag with you on board
- Eurostar’s Business Premier service offers the highest standards in short-haul business travel. With flexible fares up to departure, Business Premier customers enjoy 10 minute express check-in, exclusive access to the business lounges as well as complimentary drinks and fine dining in the comfort of their seat.