12 December 2017
Eurostar launches new loyalty programme
- Club Eurostar will be open to all passengers
- Members will be rewarded for frequency of travel and spend
- More ways to spend points including upgrades
Eurostar, the high-speed rail service linking the UK and mainland Europe, announces the launch its new loyalty programme, Club Eurostar. Available to leisure and business travellers, the new programme offers more flexibility, additional benefits, and is accessible to all passengers across the world without any fees or qualifying fares.
Comprised of three membership levels, Club Eurostar is designed to benefit all travellers and reward customers for their frequency of travel and spend, as opposed to their class of service. Plus, for the first time, members will be able to spend points on upgrades, in addition to free tickets and discounted travel without any blackout dates or fees. Dorothee Mariotte, Senior Customer Insight and Retention Manager, Eurostar, said:
“We’re delighted to launch our new loyalty programme, which offers both leisure and business travellers a more streamlined offer making it easier for customers to book tickets and access benefits and rewards in a few simple clicks.
Following customer feedback, we’ve made Club Eurostar accessible to all our passengers, irrespective of how much they travel or spend. We can’t wait for our new members to sign up so they can start benefiting from the great range of rewards.” Easy to use
With brand new self-service options on the new app launching soon, it will be quick and easy for passengers to manage their loyalty points, view the discounts they are entitled to, and access the lounges without the need for a physical card.
When making a booking, customers will earn 1 point for every £1 spent on tickets and members may spend them on Eurostar travel, upgrades, and ticket discounts in 2018. Avantage and Carte Blanche members will also be able to spend points on a selection of curated products including electronics, fashion accessories, watches, fragrances and travel accessories at the online Club Eurostar Shop. Club tiers and benefits
Classique and all club levels
- All new members will join Eurostar as a Classique member
- Spend points on Eurostar tickets and upgrades
- Access special offers and discounts from Eurostar and partners
- Share points with family and friends
- Attained when members earn 400 points from Eurostar travel or after 5 return journeys in their membership year.
- Spend points on travel with Rail Team partners*
- Spend points on gifts on the new online Club Eurostar Shop
Carte Blanche (in addition to above)
- Attained when members earn 1,800 points from Eurostar travel or after 24 return journeys in their membership year.
- Use of fast-track check-in
- Access to Eurostar Business Premier lounges and use of Business Premier ticket office
- Access to Rail Team Lounges
- Pre-bookable taxi service
- Dedicated support
For more information on Club Eurostar or to book Eurostar tickets visit www.eurostar.com EndsNotes to editors
- For terms and conditions regarding Club Eurostar, please see the website www.eurostar.com/uk-en/club-eurostar for details.
- *Rail Team is an alliance of the high-speed rail operators including: SNCF (France) and SNCB (Belgium).
- Eurostar is the high-speed train service linking St Pancras International, Ebbsfleet International, Ashford International, Paris, Brussels, Lille, Calais, Disneyland Resort Paris, Lyon, Avignon, Marseille and the French Alps.
- Eurostar was established in 1994 as a partnership between three railway companies: SNCF, SNCB and LCR (London and Continental Railways). On 1 September 2010, Eurostar became a single, unified corporate entity owned by three shareholders: SNCF, SNCB and LCR. LCR’s holding was transferred to the Treasury in 2014, and sold by the UK government to a consortium comprising Caisse de Depot et Placement du Quebec (CDPQ) and Hermes Infrastructure on 28th May 2015.
- Eurostar and Eurotunnel are entirely separate companies. Eurostar operates high-speed passenger trains, while Eurotunnel operates vehicle shuttle services and the Channel Tunnel itself. Eurostar is Eurotunnel’s biggest customer.
For more information:
Eurostar Press Office
020 7843 5500